Standard Rooms $80.00 and HOT TUB Rooms $100.00 per night!

Escape the Snow by renting one of our HOT TUB rooms!

If You Don't Believe Us...

 

...then listen to what some guests have to say about the ThunderBird Motel of Missoula. 😀

Reviewer: Charger500plus
Stars Given: 5

The beds are Awesome!!!! Hand made pillow top.... the best. The pool over looks the river with great views. The pool attendant was very nice, and knowledgeable. He offered our kids Fun noodles to swim with.He made our kids laugh a lot and was very fun. At night the whole motel is lit with blue neon lights "Very Spectacular" In the afternoon Hang gliders were flying of the nearby mountain and landing by the university "Home of the Griz. football team"on the other side of the river. There's a footbridge close to the motel by the East gate shopping mall, which will take you to other side of the river. There is a Dog park, fun trails and the university. We also had a blast floating the river!!!

Reviewer: Tweetybirdco07
Stars Given: 5

Friendly Staff! I work at a motel in Deer Lodge, MT and had to call this motel for rate information because I was booked. I called twice and the staff was very friendly both times and also very helpful. I sent several people to them due to not having the availability to rent to them myself. If I was to stay in Missoula I would definitely stay with this motel.

Reviewer: Sms6164
Stars Given: 4

Great experience!
Thelma at the front desk is a gem! When she wasn’t able to accommodate our request for a handicap accessible room, she upgraded us to a large room in the newer section. This was a huge deal. I don’t think you find that in a chain. The Thunderbird is an older property, but well maintained and convenient to town. I highly recommend it.

Reviewer: Patsy D.

Stars Given: 5

Me & my love LOVE THIS WARM POOL & HOT HOT TUB!!!!! Details matter! Yes, it's maintained with a professional quality. Hate cold pools & murky cold "hot tubs". That's why we ALWAYS STAY AT THE THUNDERBIRD!!! Some like it hot!!!!!!

Reviewer: Errick G.
Stars Given: 5

Hi this is Errick. The suites at the Thunderbird are nice and big cozy rooms. And the safe is amazing. If u need to relax this is your place. I have visited here a few times and always have a good experience.

Reviewer: Matt Lake
Stars Given: 3

A Rare Mid-Century Find with decades of History and Locally Owned.
My friends and I were coming to town for a concert at the Wilma. Most of us travel for our jobs and really get tired of the Corporate Hotels and feeling like a number when there are 200 guest rooms. Upon arrival I was a little apprehensive, I am just not used to staying in older Hotels, let alone a Motel. The Front Desk check in was easy. Michelle was a pleasant young woman (possibly an owner) who checked us in without problem. Here is where experience depends upon your expectations. There are really two different buildings. The original building was built in 1936. The owners 2nd floor residence was removed and 6 newer, oversized and updated rooms were added. Two of these rooms have nearly new, white Jacuzzi brand hot tubs that seat 3 to 4 people. WOW! There is no comparison. When I want the "Old West" Feeling and a more affordable room I know what building to stay in. If I am celebrating an Anniversary, Bday or friends night out, the Thunderbird has is. Step back in time, clean, nearest hotel to U of M, bars, restaurants and Albertsons. Owner Thelma Baker will see us again!

Reviewer: Jennifer F.
Stars Given: 5

Wonderful hottub rooms!
I love this place, we stay there often. I love how you are left alone. The parking isn't the best but that really doesn't matter. I love the hot tub rooms. The privacy here is priceless. They make you feel special. However don't expect them to answer their phone they are bad that way.

Reviewer: Jim J.
Stars Given: 4

A consistent Affordable Clean Place to stay in Missoula!
I love the Thunderbird for its consistent affordability and simplicity. It is not a 5 star Hilton, but functional. They run a tight ship. Sure the TV is a bit dated but works fine. I do not walk into the room and feel grimy. Parking is tight. If you have an RV you might think again. Albertsons is right next door for groceries if you want to eat in. The train track near by could be an issue if you are a light sleeper, but for me I love trains.

😀 BOOK A ROOM WITH US TONIGHT! 😀

or Give us a CALL! We ARE Accepting Weekly Stays, currently!

406-543-7251